Sunday, February 05, 2012

Six sentence Sunday for February 5, 2012

 These six sentences are from Part 2 of The Bones of the Earth: Tests.
“When did you receive this wound?” Photius asked. 
“Almost ten months ago, in the autumn.”
“What! But legate, this wound is fresh!” “So it appears,” agreed Valgus. “But believe me, I received it almost a year ago.”
“What gave you such as wound, that did not kill you, yet will not heal on its own?”
Want more? I hope you do. Check out The Bones of the Earth
- on Amazon
Want more samples? Check out SixSentence Sunday. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Well, I know I'm interested in knowing what made that wound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, indeed! Intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teasing snippet. I'm hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like my wife's sharp tongue. But I'd like to know more.

    ReplyDelete